Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My first tutu

I'm being a nice 'aunty' and making my long time friends niece a tutu for her birthday party this weekend! I'm also making a matching one for her baby doll. She loved the one I had her model for, so it was fitting for her to have her own.

Don't mind my box as a holder, I didn't have anything else to put it on. And I used my car to keep it high so you can see detail! Anyway, I am proud to announce that I will be selling custom made tutus for $10 with a purchase of a session!

Interested in a session check out http://www.photosbytripp.com/
Any questions or anything I can help you with you may contact me thru email which is available on the website or message me on my facebook!


I hope to see you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...