Thursday, July 22, 2010

My family pictures...

As always when I try something new family is generally the first few people I turn too. We finally had a chance to take some much needed family pictures. The last set of pictures we had done was when Xavier(our youngest) was 7months, it was before my husband had deployed. He is now 2 and a half, yes way overdue. When he turned 1yr the 3 of us took some without daddy, I don't count those lol. I'll stop blabbering now...





I took them myself using self timer, lots of time and amazingly everyone looked at the 'flashing light' each time. Besides it be extermely warm yesterday I'm very happy on how they turned out! I will be ordering a canvas sized picture. So I can show it off, so maybe YOU will order one for yourself. I'm very excited! Now just to get some with just hubby and I.


For my information check out http://www.photosbyrtripp.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...