Sunday, September 26, 2010

No matter the distance I'll always be there....

I'm trying to think of witty titles...sometimes I get it right...moving on folks.

On my way back home I stopped in Dallas to meet a long time friend who I havent seen in almost 2 1/2 years. This time she had an someone extra!  I was very stoked to finally meet Isabella. Before I came down I managed to make her an adorable tutu, which you'll see below.  I'm so excited she 'approved of me' being around her mommy, we both kind of hung out together, well as much as you can with a 9 month old. I felt like her other jungle gym besides mommy, made me feel very special. Isabella is just adorable, nothing else to it hehe.











I do sell tutu's, if you're interested please contact me.
Enjoy!!

Rachel from R Tripp Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...