Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"Families are like fudge...



mostly sweet with a few nuts" -Author unknown.

I found this quote online, I think it fits perfectly, you will soon see why. First a few things, I've been doing a lot of thinking, I think I'm going to revamp on how I do this whole blog thing. I feel that I'm boring to you guys. You will still receive your sneak peek, promise! But I'd like to chat a bit more with you try to think of some witty titles(which sometimes I feel like I fail). Come chat with me on FB, I'm a very talkative person sometimes too talkative. I do enjoy a nice conversation since most of the time my days consist of a 5yr old a 2yr old.

Lets get back to this energetic family! They we're a blast to work with, the boys were fun. C(the older one) was too cute, such a goof ball just like B(his little brother). B was a ball of energy, he would sit still long enough for the pose then say 'all done' and run off till the next one. So cute!


Real quick, apparently I'm having issues with my images now showing up as sharp as they are in person, pay no mind please! I'll be figuring that out soon hopefully. They are high res on my computer, in my file, the internet, facebook etc tends to degrade the way my pictures look. I'm sorry about that!





An outtake...by request! Who doesn't love funny photos?


Hopefully I'll see you guys again soon! And for the rest of you, I hope I'll be seeing your inquiry soon :)


Till next time,



Rachel!

p.s more so a note to myself, but I wish my watermark didnt look so funky online. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...