Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dynamite comes in small packages...


you remember that saying growing up? Or just overall? Sometimes how we never believe it till it happens, then its like woah! Well, this was most definitely the case here but in the best way possible. I meet up with this awesome family..Adalyn who is a bundle of joy and most definitely dynamite. My boys came along, since it was a bit different than normal it was a play date/session type thing. She loved my boys, monkey see kind of stuff. She and my boys had tons of fun. We managed to get them apart long enough so I could get a few snap shots while she was happy lol.

Well without further ado






Thanks for peeking! Until next time!

Rachel.

ps. all session info visit http://www.photosbyrtripp.com/ 

1 comment:

  1. These are GREAT pics of my little grand baby! Love you Addie...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...