Friday, February 25, 2011

Casting Calls

Current Casting Calls

                                            (includes session, 1 digital file, $30 print credit)
Please apply by sending an email with the subject of "fresh faces" to rachel.tripp86@gmail.com by March 9th, 2011

Maternity - looking for a fashion forward, hip mama due before April 10, 2011 (outdoor session)

Newborn- must be under 10 days
Girl age 3-6 years old (outdoor session)
Boudoir- must pay for own room, must be female 



Entries must include a photo within the past year and other important info (names, address, ages, due dates, etc.) to be considered. Thank you!

First and foremost I am an artist. There are times when I get an idea in my head that I just HAVE to photograph. As many artists do, I pull inspiration from so many places and when that strikes I want to fulfill it!

This is good news for you!

As I get ideas that I want to photograph I will often put out "fresh face casting calls" looking for a specific type of model. This will usually include a complimentary session as a gift to you for helping me fulfill the idea and some other complimentary goodies I offer. For these events, no minimum purchase is required.

All I ask in return is complete creative control (of course we are always safe!) and a signed model release which means I may use the images produced for marketing my business (never with your name attached) on my website, blog, facebook, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...