Friday, April 2, 2010

Sexy|Boudoir Photography

What is boudoir photography? Well those sexy pictures of course! Have you ever tried to take those sexy poses for your significant other yourself? Its hard isn't it? Well that's where I come in! I'll do the shooting, give the advice when needed and well the rest is up to you! We can change outfits as many times as you'd like. This session is generally held in your house or wherever you'd like to be a hotel etc.

♥What if I'm clueless on what to wear? Well if your significant other is a uniformed man, he would love to see you in his uniform..bring those dog tags too! We can discuss ideas together if you need any! I'm full of ideas!

♥ How long does your session last? Well that varies between person to person, outfit to outfit. So generally I'm gonna say 1-2hrs but this can of course can go longer!

My job is to help you with these sexy poses, we can do any pose you like, any shot you like! Please dont hesistate to discuss anything with me. My job is to make things more easier and comfortable for you!

To set a session up email me at: rachel.tripp86@gmail.com


♥ Hope to see you soon!!!


♥ Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...