Friday, April 2, 2010

Birth Photography

Birth is beautiful, messy but amazing! I've been through it twice and I loved every minute of it! If I knew someone who would take pictures of my birth I would've.

What do you offer?
My gift to you, is not only a support coach but to take those one of time shots.

Will you be on call?
Yes. We can't predict when the baby will want to arrive. Once you've decided you want your birth photographed. I will need your due date and you of course will have my number, once I receive the call that its time, I will be on my way shortly!


When you book your session we can discuss any questions or concerns you have. I am very flexible do not worry! I've been through it twice so I understand!!


♥Hope to see you soon.

email for booking: rachel.tripp86@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...