Sunday, August 15, 2010

Backyard adventures...

I always wanted to try something new, so I rented an upgraded version of my camera recently. It let me decide if I was ready to upgrade or not. I havent quite grew out of mine but I'm close. Handling this camera helped me decide a lot. I loved this rental camera I really wish it didnt cost so much though. One day soon I will be able to afford it. But for now the one I own will do just fine.
I went searching in our backyard to see what I can capture. I found a leaf bug sitting right in front of me on a tree. So of course I got a few pictures.





He was a cooperative little guy. After this shot he got a little flustered and jumped away but I did get quite a few pictures of him, I'm happy.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...